The things I've done are in bold.
1. Started your own blog umm, yeah, of course
2. Slept under the stars ahh good times -- slept outside almost every day during the summers as a kid -- but mostly when we slept outside, it was on the porch, so it wasn't technically under the stars!
3. Played in a band -- always wished to, but missing the all-important talent
4. Visited Hawaii -- ahhh I wish -- someday!
5. Watched a meteor shower funny story -- When we were dating, Steve took me to a trail head at the top of North Ogden canyon, and we watched the meteor shower in the back of his dad's truck -- when a van pulled in by us -- a few minutes later and we started hearing some very...uh...amorous...sounds coming from the van -- very loudly! We got so uncomfortable that we left before the meteor shower was over!
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland -- so fun! I can't wait til Grayson is old enough to go!
8. Climbed a mountain -- I live in Utah. Duh. It's pretty much mandatory.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo lots of times!
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris -- even got a kiss on top of the Eiffel Tower! :)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch -- does crocheting count? I'm counting it
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning yuck.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty -- someday!
18. Grown your own vegetables -- used to when I was little!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France -- much smaller than I imagined, but of course beautiful!
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight --Ok seriously if you haven't had a pillow fight you might not be human.
22. Hitch hiked -- ohh no -- I would be too freaked! I'd walk before I hitched!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill -- actually, I called in sick to work so I could go on a date with Steve that he was all excited for -- and it ended up being the night he proposed! So I'd have to say it was worth it :)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb -- ahh, I wish!
26. Gone skinny dipping -- way too shy
27. Run a Marathon -- SO not a runner! It's never gonna happen
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice -- someday!!! That is like my ultimate dream vacation!
29. Seen a total eclipse -- when I was in 4th grade! :)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset -- again, DUH.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise -- so fun! I want to go again!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors -- oo, that'd be fun!
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language -- does Grayson-ese count? I'm trying to teach myself Spanish, too -- not going to well, but Sesame Street is helping :D
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied -- of course I'm satisfied -- I have a good life! But of course it's human nature to always want more.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing -- but I like repelling more
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David -- beautiful
41. Sung karaoke -- actually, no -- unless you count all the sleep-overs we sung "Wishin, and Hopin'" from My Best Friend's Wedding
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance -- I think I was when I had seizures as a little kid, but I don't remember
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris -- AND got kissed there!! Ahh yeah!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling -- too chicken to scuba. I stay on the top of the water, and even then my heart races the whole time. I won't dive in the ocean. I have an intense fear of deep water. I'm weird, I know.
52. Kissed in the rain -- ahh so romantic!
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater -- ohh good times! We need to go again!
55. Been in a movie -- do student films in high school count?
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma -- try to as often as I'm eligible.
65. Gone sky diving -- AWESOME!!! I really want to go again!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy -- I still actually have most of my stuffed animals -- they're just at my mom's house
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial -- much bigger than I imagined!
71. Eaten Caviar -- yuck. nope.
72. Pieced a quilt -- I haven't actually pieced one -- but I have sewn a few
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone -- never! never even had stitches! I'm such a wuss.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person -- beautiful! But actually, I'm more awed by Arches National Park and the other red rock parks.
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car -- I love my Ruby Sue the Subaru!!
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper -- when I entered the high school student film part of Sundance, when I got my Academic All-state, and when I got married! :)
85. Read the entire Bible -- actually, no! Wow, I'm horrible! I HAVE read the whole Book of Mormon, numerous times!
86. Visited the White House -- seen it from outside the gate!
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating -- ewwwwwwwww noooooooo
88. Had chickenpox -- still have the scars
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury -- they cancelled the trial the one time I've been called! YAY!
91. Met someone famous -- I've met Alan Menken (the composer for a lot of the Disney movies' music), Maura Tierney (she's on ER), and a few others, but I can't really remember -- no one really super-famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one my grandma, grandpa, an aunt, and numerous pets :(
94. Had a baby -- yay! This was probably the best experience on this list!!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake -- but it's really gross walking over all the brine shrimp. And it stinks.
97. Been involved in a law suit -- not a law suit, but I have had to go to court -- over my doggie. I'm still annoyed by the whole thing.
98. Owned a cell phone -- wow, that's a stupid one.
99. Been stung by a bee -- of course! Anyone that played outside as a child has been stung by a bee.
What a weird assortment of questions. I leave you with a funny/cute picture of my baby in his carseat. He's happy to be facing forward so he can FINALLY see what's going on :) Gotta love that smile. And the hair!