The things I've done are in bold.
1. Started your own blog umm, yeah, of course
2. Slept under the stars ahh good times -- slept outside almost every day during the summers as a kid -- but mostly when we slept outside, it was on the porch, so it wasn't technically under the stars!
3. Played in a band -- always wished to, but missing the all-important talent
4. Visited Hawaii -- ahhh I wish -- someday!
5. Watched a meteor shower funny story -- When we were dating, Steve took me to a trail head at the top of North Ogden canyon, and we watched the meteor shower in the back of his dad's truck -- when a van pulled in by us -- a few minutes later and we started hearing some very...uh...amorous...sounds coming from the van -- very loudly! We got so uncomfortable that we left before the meteor shower was over!
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland -- so fun! I can't wait til Grayson is old enough to go!
8. Climbed a mountain -- I live in Utah. Duh. It's pretty much mandatory.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo lots of times!
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris -- even got a kiss on top of the Eiffel Tower! :)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch -- does crocheting count? I'm counting it
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning yuck.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty -- someday!
18. Grown your own vegetables -- used to when I was little!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France -- much smaller than I imagined, but of course beautiful!
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight --Ok seriously if you haven't had a pillow fight you might not be human.
22. Hitch hiked -- ohh no -- I would be too freaked! I'd walk before I hitched!
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill -- actually, I called in sick to work so I could go on a date with Steve that he was all excited for -- and it ended up being the night he proposed! So I'd have to say it was worth it :)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb -- ahh, I wish!
26. Gone skinny dipping -- way too shy
27. Run a Marathon -- SO not a runner! It's never gonna happen
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice -- someday!!! That is like my ultimate dream vacation!
29. Seen a total eclipse -- when I was in 4th grade! :)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset -- again, DUH.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise -- so fun! I want to go again!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors -- oo, that'd be fun!
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language -- does Grayson-ese count? I'm trying to teach myself Spanish, too -- not going to well, but Sesame Street is helping :D
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied -- of course I'm satisfied -- I have a good life! But of course it's human nature to always want more.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing -- but I like repelling more
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David -- beautiful
41. Sung karaoke -- actually, no -- unless you count all the sleep-overs we sung "Wishin, and Hopin'" from My Best Friend's Wedding
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance -- I think I was when I had seizures as a little kid, but I don't remember
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris -- AND got kissed there!! Ahh yeah!
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling -- too chicken to scuba. I stay on the top of the water, and even then my heart races the whole time. I won't dive in the ocean. I have an intense fear of deep water. I'm weird, I know.
52. Kissed in the rain -- ahh so romantic!
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater -- ohh good times! We need to go again!
55. Been in a movie -- do student films in high school count?
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma -- try to as often as I'm eligible.
65. Gone sky diving -- AWESOME!!! I really want to go again!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy -- I still actually have most of my stuffed animals -- they're just at my mom's house
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial -- much bigger than I imagined!
71. Eaten Caviar -- yuck. nope.
72. Pieced a quilt -- I haven't actually pieced one -- but I have sewn a few
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone -- never! never even had stitches! I'm such a wuss.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person -- beautiful! But actually, I'm more awed by Arches National Park and the other red rock parks.
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car -- I love my Ruby Sue the Subaru!!
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper -- when I entered the high school student film part of Sundance, when I got my Academic All-state, and when I got married! :)
85. Read the entire Bible -- actually, no! Wow, I'm horrible! I HAVE read the whole Book of Mormon, numerous times!
86. Visited the White House -- seen it from outside the gate!
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating -- ewwwwwwwww noooooooo
88. Had chickenpox -- still have the scars
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury -- they cancelled the trial the one time I've been called! YAY!
91. Met someone famous -- I've met Alan Menken (the composer for a lot of the Disney movies' music), Maura Tierney (she's on ER), and a few others, but I can't really remember -- no one really super-famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one my grandma, grandpa, an aunt, and numerous pets :(
94. Had a baby -- yay! This was probably the best experience on this list!!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake -- but it's really gross walking over all the brine shrimp. And it stinks.
97. Been involved in a law suit -- not a law suit, but I have had to go to court -- over my doggie. I'm still annoyed by the whole thing.
98. Owned a cell phone -- wow, that's a stupid one.
99. Been stung by a bee -- of course! Anyone that played outside as a child has been stung by a bee.
What a weird assortment of questions. I leave you with a funny/cute picture of my baby in his carseat. He's happy to be facing forward so he can FINALLY see what's going on :) Gotta love that smile. And the hair!
How much! Lincoln has the same carseat (different color) and I love it! I like it way more than our Britax. Those things are overrated.
That was fun to read. Italy is my dream vacation right now too!!
What a fun list of questions! Loved remembering about the whole Eifel Tower thing. Too funny! And thank goodness for kids are music so we can get some cultural experiences in our lives. Good times!
You went to London - England - land of your ancestors ! so WOW - you really have accomplished so very much at your young age ! WOW - I am impressed.
How are we even friends?! and your husband too you have quite a few swimmer friends. JK-totally kidding, really I am! But seriously you have anxiety in water and I would be happy to be a fish and spend all my time in the water, scuba diving is the most exciting thing I've ever done-so fun!
Post a Comment