• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. (UNSPECTACULAR? why not?!)
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1- I can't go to sleep before midnight. Seriously. It's a physical impossibility. Even if I got 2 hours of sleep the night before. Just can't do it! I'll toss and turn until then if I try to go to bed earlier!
2- I'm still afraid of the dark -- I have to turn the light on even if I'm just in the room for a few seconds or just passing through -- yes, I'm a wuss.
3- I can't stand spit -- guys that spit (or I guess girls, too!) totally gross me out! I really turned I guy down in high school when he asked me out -- just cuz he spit in front of me! Give me blood and guts any day over spit. Blllleck!!
4- I HATE any movie/TV show that shows an animal dying. Even if it's been an amazingly good movie before that, I will hate it after that, and will often turn it off right then and not watch the end. Even if it's a National Geographic program -- yes I KNOW it's part of nature, but do we really have to see it?! I don't even care if it shows PEOPLE dying -- just not animals!! I'm a softy!
5- I chew the popcorn kernels during movies. I used to chew my nails, but I rid myself of that habit! So during the intense/scary moments, I have to do something, so I chew the popcorn kernels! And often enjoy them more than the regular pieces!!
6- Sometimes I blame my toots on the baby!!!! Hahahahaha!!!
- Sarah (I like reading your tags!!)
- Bex (you haven't done this one have you?!)
and everyone else that wants to do this one! It's actually kind of a fun one!! (Thanks for the tag, Em!)