7 Things I Can Do:
1. type one-handed while holding/breastfeeding my child (pretty talented, huh!)
2. always make my baby smile
3. make to-die-for brownies!
4. play the piano (it didn't say 'things i can do really well'!)
5. go 48 hrs without sleep (I have proven this on quite a few occasions! though you wouldn't want to be around me when I do....)
6. sing (or I used to be able to.....)
7. awesome scrapbook pages.
(wow. I need to get some new talents)
7 Things I Can't Do:1. not pick my baby up when he's crying. I just can't do it!
2. write in a straight line on a blank page. it has to have lines on it for me to write straight.
3. play video games -- I'm really really bad at them!
4. keep my house clean -- I try, but it's a losing battle
5. stay mad at Grayson, Ollie or Steve for more than a few seconds. they're just too darn cute!
6. not eat chocolate if it's in front of me
7 Things I Always Say:
1. No, no, no, no, Grayson!
2. Oh my goodness, you're the cutest baby ever!
3. Don't put that in your mouth!
4. Momma's exhausted, Gray! Please go to sleep!
5. I love you soooo much! (to Grayson and Steve)
6. What a big boy!
7. Holy crap
(can you tell who I spend most of my time with?!)
7 Things I Always Eat :
1. choclate anything
5. milk (does that count?)
6. pretzels/crackers/anything salty
7. granola bars
7 People I tag: Sarah, Bex, Hannah, Harmony, Kasey, Katie, Cassi, and my momma!