7 Things I Can Do:
1. type one-handed while holding/breastfeeding my child (pretty talented, huh!)
2. always make my baby smile
3. make to-die-for brownies!
4. play the piano (it didn't say 'things i can do really well'!)
5. go 48 hrs without sleep (I have proven this on quite a few occasions! though you wouldn't want to be around me when I do....)
6. sing (or I used to be able to.....)
7. awesome scrapbook pages.
(wow. I need to get some new talents)
7 Things I Can't Do:1. not pick my baby up when he's crying. I just can't do it!
2. write in a straight line on a blank page. it has to have lines on it for me to write straight.
3. play video games -- I'm really really bad at them!
4. keep my house clean -- I try, but it's a losing battle
5. stay mad at Grayson, Ollie or Steve for more than a few seconds. they're just too darn cute!
6. not eat chocolate if it's in front of me
7 Things I Always Say:
1. No, no, no, no, Grayson!
2. Oh my goodness, you're the cutest baby ever!
3. Don't put that in your mouth!
4. Momma's exhausted, Gray! Please go to sleep!
5. I love you soooo much! (to Grayson and Steve)
6. What a big boy!
7. Holy crap
(can you tell who I spend most of my time with?!)
7 Things I Always Eat :
1. choclate anything
5. milk (does that count?)
6. pretzels/crackers/anything salty
7. granola bars
7 People I tag: Sarah, Bex, Hannah, Harmony, Kasey, Katie, Cassi, and my momma!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who can't keep their house clean. I try really but every time I turn around there is another mess.
You've gotta love those 48 hour days. The joys of night shift!!
I love the picture of Gray all squished on the bottom shelf of his changing table.
I don't think you are suppose to NOT pick up the baby if he is crying are you ? and can anyone keep the house clean when they stay up 48 hours straight ? I think not - - well unless that is WHY you stayed up ! silly mantha ! I LOVE THE Picture of Gray - he is just like his pretzel daddy ! LOVE YOU - - and my house wasn't clean when you all were babies either !
Thanks for tagging me. I actually already did this one just today!
And I am the same way when it comes to writing on a blank paper.
things I can do - listen, cackle, love, work, clean, laugh, make Thanksgiving dinner
Things I cannot do - talk(my crappy voice!) sing any more, hate, get enough of Grayson, run, get over all my children and creatures being GONE - the whole empty nest syndrome!, and do the splits any more!
It's funny how many of the things on your lists are just like mine - it's probably a mom thing. ;)
I really love that picture, he's such a cutie!
Post a Comment