Monday, January 5, 2009
Happy New Year 2009!
I was just thinking today about how differently this year is starting out -- compared to last year! Last year, I was pregnant, on bed rest, I was the YW president in my ward, and I was still technically working part-time at the hospital. THIS year, I am a momma :) -- I have a wonderful 10-month old. I quit my job. And Steve and I teach Sunday School together!! It's all a very, very different life!! I'm very very excited to start living it!! :) My resolutions for this year are:
1) Study the scriptures and say prayers every night with Steve.
2) Do at least one really fun, out of the ordinary activity with Grayson every day (such as the fun flour activity we did a while ago!)
3) Lose 25 lbs (at least) by the end of the year! part of that is to work out at least 15 minutes every day.
4) Keep the house clean!!!!!
5) Read the entire Book of Mormon by the end of the year.
We'll see how it goes :) Happy New Year!!!